Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Helper

What a looooong day!!  I am already ready for bed!  Mikayo on the other hand is full of energy!  Finally close to supper time he seemed to be back to his old self.  I am SO thankful for that!  He even had the energy to help his daddy load the dishwasher!  



Right now there is music on and he is dancing away!  It is so funny to discover what amuses an ALMOST one year old.  (I am still in denial that I have a baby that will be a year in a few days!)  Apparently, pulling all the paper and bottles out of the recycling box is loads of fun! 
Tomorrow we are doing more birthday prep, hoping to get some planting done in the yard, and maybe even baking the birthday cake!  I am a little nervous about doing it - it's different than anything I've ever done in cakes before.  I got the idea from the internet (where else?) and thought it would be perfect.  If it isn't a TOTAL disaster I will post a picture after the party.  2 days, 2 hours & 5 minutes before my baby is no longer a baby!!  Waaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment