Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, Please Shine Down on Me!

Day 2 of yucky weather here is driving me cRaZy!!  One day to go (according to the forecast) and then we should be looking at nice weather again.  They're still predicting nice weather for Saturday (Mikayo's birthday party) so I am pretty happy about that!
So, what do we do when it's rainy, grey and cold?
Scrapbooking!  :D
This is one of my favorite picture of "the boys".  It makes me laugh every time I look at it!


This is a series from our Booster Juice trip.  The bright yellow layout is not really my taste but I thought I had to go bright to match the cup.  I used Stampin' Up letters for the title.

Yesterday we stayed in our pajamas for most of the day and did some serious playing.  The ring stacker is still a favorite around here!
Here Mikayo also participated in one of his favorite activities - pulling EVERYTHING out of the shelves in the living room!
"Uh Oh!  Busted!!  Luckily I'm cute!"
Today we had a bit of a rough day.  I'm not sure if it was a little stomach bug or if it was teething but the little man was not a happy camper!  :(  He is finally down for another nap so hopefully he wakes up feeling a bit better.  We are heading to a friends place for supper tonight.  I'm looking forward to some nice wine and adult conversation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment